Let your little one rock their style...naturally! We did a little shopping and found five fabulous lines of organic children’s clothing. Enjoy!
1. We don’t believe the old saying, “If it's that good, it can’t be good for you, ” and you won’t either when you shop BabySoy’s soybean fiber baby wear! Fabulously hip clothing that’s amazingly soft and eco-friendly (good for Mother Earth) at amazing prices (good for you!). Visit BabySoyUSA.com and start shopping!
2. In their mission to take ‘baby steps toward a more sustainable planet,’ Speecees has made giant leaps toward making organic adorable and affordable. We love their wonderfully soft and warm bodysuits made of 100% organic cotton. The front features an adorable animal, and the phonetic spelling (‘chik, ‘kid, je-‘raf) appears on the back…too cute! Only $22 to nurture baby naturally at speeses.com!
3. Protect the Earth and your children’s future with a chemical free environment. Pollutants can be found in the air your child breathes, the food she eats and the clothes he wears. Made from 100% organic cotton; Sweet-Child-O-Mine offers parents an alternative to traditional baby apparel by using the highest quality hand-picked natural fibers that are organically grown and produced in an environmentally-friendly way. They carry pop-culture themed designs such as the Vintage Tattoo line, the Olde English line and the Little Rockstar line.
4. Fashion forward meets eco-friendly in Spunky Sprout’s one-of-a-kind organic clothing. Available in either a bodysuit or tee, these handmade tie-dyed garments are made of 100% organic cotton. The front features a whimsical character (we like Ryelee!) done in black screen print. Get funky, spunky and hip for only $24 at spunkysprout.com!
5. The Tatico Simple Happy Baby line of ultra-soft organic cotton tees has us simply in love! Choose from six different lovable messages: “simple happy,” “i glow,” “rub my belly,” “happy camper,” “peace please,” and “inspire me”. We’re thinking make it simple, order all six! $20 includes gift-wrapping, tee, and childish delight at tatico.com.